Are you interested in joining an award-winning live streaming website that has 45 million unique visitors per day? Does the thought of working with scalable web architecture pique your interest? Would you be excited to work on one of the world’s Top 50 websites according to Alexa.com?
If the answer is yes for any of the above, then LiveJasmin is the place for you! Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) to ensure our service maintains the highest standards at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
Docler Holding is looking for a new Translations Coordinator to manage the localization of our various websites.
The ideal candidate for this position is multi-lingual, proactive, able to multi-task, pays attention to details, has excellent communication skills and is capable of adapting easily in a constantly changing environment.
Any previous experience with localization or translation is considered a significant advantage.
- Reviewing translation keys and related translations
- Ensuring the translation of keys in timely manner or for specified deadlines
- Managing a team of translators, including recruiting new translators when necessary
- Reviewing our website for translation inconsistencies
- Working with development teams to improve the translation workflow
- Accommodating translation related requests for the group and related websites
- Handling any requests to fix translation inconsistencies
- Administrating any translation changes/modifications in our ticketing administration system (JIRA)
- Researching localization services and proposing efficient solutions based in our requirements
- Working together with developer teams to plan and create a new translations system and related workflow
- Experience with software/application development workflow is a plus
- Fluent English, French and German. Any other language is a plus
- Experience in localization or translation is an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a can-do attitude
What we offer:
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company