Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who We Are:
Docler Holding is a multinational enterprise headquartered in Luxembourg since 2013, which accounts for more than 1000 employees worldwide. We are driven by innovations and new technologies. And we are looking for an outstanding IT Recruiter.
About the Team
You will be a part of a team of 7 collaborative and supportive recruiters. Our team is responsible for recruitment of the best match candidates to Docler Holding and our partners through all possible channels.
In our team you will have the chance to:
- take part in different recruitment related projects and make a difference in our organization
- to work with many tools and platforms you need to attract great talents
- to share knowledge and have access to learning opportunities
Who You Are:
You are a goal-oriented and hands-on sourcing and recruiting expert, specializing in IT profiles. You are an experienced recruiting partner, who possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices, which result in the timely completion of challenging assignments.
With your experience, you can execute proactive head-hunting strategies across multiple locations and levels of seniority. You are up to date with the recruitment market and a guiding partner to hiring managers.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- Experience dealing with all types and seniority levels of IT candidates, relocation, complex offers and candidate pipeline in a high-volume capacity
- A consistent track record of hiring success, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experienced multiple sourcing tools, extensions and ways to find the "hidden geeks'
- Clear and precise communication
- Strong network of Software Development experts and industry knowledge
- Passion for ensuring amazing candidate & client experience at all stages of the process
- 3+ years’ as a Recruiter, in-house and agency recruitment experience
- Full cycle recruitment: coordinating, sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, client account management, offer and negotiation
- You have tested multiple sourcing tools and ATSs
- You know how to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing recruitment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English. French and German are strong advantages.
- Strong passion for the IT industry, and Software Development specifically
What we offer:
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company