Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Lead and provide technical direction for 5-6 backend developers.
- Perform technical plan reviews, active part of coding and code reviews.
- Create development roadmap.
- Evaluate and mentor developers.
- Be part of business feature development.
- Comply with, communicate and help enforcing of standard policies and procedures.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Inspire and motivate co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Interviewing new candidates.
- People management skills.
- Solid organisational skills and ability to analyse various inputs to help prioritise work.
- Good communication skills in English, being able to collaborate with remote teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organisational roles.
- Understand the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Experience in team management or eager to learn it.
- Disciplined work mentality.
- BSc or Master in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- Experience with API development and clean code principles.
- Proficiency in OOP and design patterns.
- Aware of CI/CD concepts.
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications).
- Significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- An aptitude in enhancing your skills and researching into latest technologies.
- Experience in any other Web Development technology.
- Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
What we offer
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card.
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.