Junior QA Engineer
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparing test cases and test plans in basic tasks
- Executing basic tests
- Discovering, documenting and tracking small errors and technical issues
- Assisting developers in detecting and fixing small errors.
- Participating in development cycles
- Providing feedback regarding the product usability
- Complying with the established testing rules, guidelines, practices and processes
- Assisting the Support department
- Is part of the development team, participating to the Scrum Process.
- Support project teams in regards of all manual quality assurance aspects.
- Spread Docler’s values (Creativity, Cutting-edge technology and expertise, Community, responsibility)
- Is part of the Docler Holding’s QA community and animates it.
- Act as key point of contact for all manual QA aspects of releases.
- Manual QA process inside development team
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or the management
Key competencies and skills
- Troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving skills
- Ability of analytic thinking
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Free daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Free language courses in the office
- Free guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, and other surprise events
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings and meetups
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company