Head of PR & Communications
We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic Head of PR & Communications for our rapidly growing organization. This role will manage and deliver our PR, Communications and Marketing activities at corporate level and supervision of the PR team. We are interested in individuals who are intellectually curious, quick-witted, creative and willing to try new things.
Starting as a garage project, our company today employs more than 1000 people worldwide with 350 of them located at the Headquarters in Luxembourg. The company also has offices in Budapest, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and Cagliari.
Docler’s underlying goal and corporate culture can be distilled into two powerful words; "innovation and creativity”. We believe that nothing is unattainable and that we can do the impossible. These simple yet intricate beliefs dominate life at Docler Holding.
You will play an essential role in our plans to grow the company by being responsible for developing our innovative brand, driving our Public Relations and increasing the reach and quality of our communications.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity - monitor trends.
- Lead ongoing executive communication opportunities, such as, media briefings, speaking engagements, and client and partner events.
- Create and implement a long-term communications strategy for Docler Holding.
- Supervise the planning, development and management of the company’s internal and external events.
- Coordinate the overall aims and ideas, budgets planning and timescale.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Work and educational experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication, Marketing and/or Journalism or related fields.
- Extensive experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role.
- Proven experience of successfully raising an organisation’s public profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of producing press releases, copywriting and delivering presentations.
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies.
- Good IT skills with specific experience of using a range of social media platforms.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong links with the media.
- Experience with project management, editorial execution and decision-making.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Luxembourgish and/or French network is desirable
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills.
- Ability to plan and execute strategically, both autonomously and as part of a broad team.
- Experience putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results.
- Strong, clear writing style and excellent editing skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to deliver quality work while working on multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross functionally and externally, while multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to act as a brand ambassador.
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously.
What we offer:
Salary and benefits
In addition to the normal health and welfare benefits that most larger companies in Luxembourg offer, Docler provides its employees with the following cutting-edge benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.