Conversion Optimization Specialist
Are you interested in joining an award-winning live streaming website that has 45 million unique visitors per day? Does the thought of working with scalable web architecture pique your interest? Would you be excited to work on one of the world’s Top 50 websites according to Alexa.com?
If the answer is yes for any of the above, then LiveJasmin is the place for you! Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) to ensure our service maintains the highest standards at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will really be doing:
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and weak points of the site.
- Conduct market research to define the best practices.
- Collaborate with product development teams.
- Create and update test hypothesis and ideas to improve the performance.
- Use wire-frames to plan the test.
- Create test structure and related documentation.
- Define the required metric of test performance
- Support test implementation by the development team.
- Monitor the test results
- Analyze the collected data and providing suggestions for implementation and future tests.
- Report the results to management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- Master degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Content Optimization.
- Considered as a plus: familiarity with Content Optimization tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO etc.
Personal competences, language and other skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions
- Basic technical skills, especially in Web Development technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organizational stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
What we offer:
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company