Client Success Manager - Publishing
We are looking for a motivated Client Success Manager to develop our publisher activity.
Client Success Department:
Client success team members pride themselves on being able to bring best in class ideas, service and execution to our clients and fellow team members. Our passionate approach to service gives our clients a sense of comfort that our enlightened recommendations are beneficial for their success in our network. A strong client success team member is tech savvy, data oriented, passionate about client success and team focused.
An optimal member will thrive on building and maintaining relationships. Client success team members work together as a cohesive unit to help solve issues for each of our clients no matter where they might reside in the world. Every month over 1 trillion ad impressions are served in our network and as a client success manager, you will help to satisfy the clients desire to monetize these ad impressions by knowing and understanding their specific needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with existing clients and maintain their monthly buys
- Work directly with clients to support their needs and suggest products that will help them achieve their goals As a senior level member of the team you will be required to note processes that help you to be successful and share them
- Manage the long-term health of our customer base, identifying areas of risk and ensuring retention.
- Identify and execute on growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build best-practice materials to share with our customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to understand and manage relationships
- Experience in working with Excel, Word, Internet browsers and other internet tools
- Excellent time management skills; to be used to schedule meetings that could be days, weeks, and months from the time they are scheduled Experience with online advertising
Salary and benefits
In addition to the normal health and welfare benefits that most larger companies in Luxembourg offer, we provide our employees with the following cutting-edge benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company