Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you interested in joining an award-winning live streaming website that has 45 million unique visitors per day? Does the thought of working with scalable web architecture pique your interest? Would you be excited to work on one of the world’s Top 50 websites according to Alexa.com?
If the answer is yes for any of the above, then LiveJasmin is the place for you! Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) to ensure our service maintains the highest standards at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will be doing in our team
We are a small and dedicated team of data analysts and engineers in charge of operating and evolving an analytics platform focusing on the company’s global web-based product.
As a BI Analyst in our team, you will:
- Create and build various reports and dashboards related to the firm’s web-based products
- Gain and deliver product-related insights by performing ad-hoc data analysis
- Support other departments with high-quality reports and analytical thinking and present findings and recommendations to key decision makers at various management levels.
- Work in a small team, and witness your work making an impact in a big company
- Strong analytical thinking
- 2+ years of demonstrated hands on experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches. Industry knowledge of ecommerce, online payments and fraud prevention, from both marketing and technology perspectives will be considered a plus.
- Ability and experience dealing with varied data sets (large and small)
- Ability to query databases with SQL in order to extract the information required for the analysis.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences. Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Being able to create dashboards to help the team members and the management better understand your results using Excel, Tableau, Power BI or other visualization tools.
- Being able to work autonomously and proactively but also with others on projects.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques including regressions, cluster analysis and forecasting methodologies.
- Commitment to creating reproducible, well-documented analyses.
- Data analysis experience either with R or Python
- Solid SQL knowledge, T-SQL and MySQL dialects
- Basic Linux skills
What we offer
Salary and benefits
In addition to the normal health and welfare benefits that most larger companies in Luxembourg offer, Docler provides its employees with the following cutting-edge benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package and moving assistance from HR if relevant
- Meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement based on length of service with the company
- Free gym membership
- Sympass discount card
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- A multi-cultural environment made of 30 different nationalities, with English as the official language
- Daily breakfast in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Fantastic events, including Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons and other surprises
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- High quality of life offered by Luxembourg
- Opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
- Free language courses in the office
- Enthusiastic professionals to learn from
- Possibility to advance in the company