Advertiser Account Manager
TwinRed is a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector, offering both self-service and openRTB capabilities to its clients. Its proprietary platform was developed over a decade by Double Impact, allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and an array of advanced optimization features.
Advertisers can bid on online advertising spaces in a real-time, auction-based marketplace and optimize their campaigns easily via multiple targeting features.
Publishers are able to monetize their traffic effectively and safely, using TwinRed’s advanced publisher features such as the private RTB marketplace, and full price and media control.
TwinRed has offices in Los Angeles, Budapest and Barcelona and is looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to join their team in Barcelona. Be part of an energetic work atmosphere, with offices in Barceloneta right by the W Hotel.
- Managing and building long-term relationships with an existing portfolio of medium – large advertisers
- Supporting clients in creating, managing and optimizing their online campaigns
- Providing creative and analytical advice to clients and the wider sales team
- Setting up and coordinating online campaign strategies
- Daily campaign and traffic analysis
- Weekly / monthly reporting both externally to clients and internally to management regarding campaign results
- Actively contacting, onboarding, and activating new advertisers
- Working closely with the technical team to troubleshoot technical issues
- Negotiating and closing advertising budgets and deals to scale portfolio value
- Staying up to date with the latest industry news and trends
- Attending international tradeshows
- Excellent level of English, other languages are highly valued
- Previous experience from an advertising network is highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge of media buying models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, RS etc.)
- Critical-thinking and basic mathematical skills
- Comfortable with adult content
- A passion for online advertising, technology and new digital innovations
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Quarterly bonus program based on results
- Private health insurance
- New Macbook
- Brand new office with magnificent views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours